<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

New Beginnings
 

I think that this is my third attempt to start a blog that I may actually keep for a significant amount of time. Whether or not this one will be different is difficult to say. The content will certainly differ, I bore myself with the minutiae of my life, so God knows how anyone else reading those past blogs would have felt.

But this blog is not going to be about my life. This is going to be about my reading. From the title you can confidently assume that most of the reading I do is in the fantasy genre. Mainly novels, but also some short stories. I occassionally dabble in sci fi and mainstream fic, but that generally is only when I get a recommendation from someone who's opinion I trust.

If you know of any fantasy authors that my life would be worthless without please Email me
Perma link posted by Justin @ 7:21 pm

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?