<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Hardest Thing
 

I often find that the hardest thing about finishing book is the crucial decision that comes straight after, what do I read now? This generally resolves itself with me starting two or three books and quickly choosing the one that I enjoy the most while the others rejoin the to read list. After finishing Kushiel's Dart, I have read some of the September edition of F&SF, having only just received the October/November edition today, and tonight tried to start the Illuminatus! trilogy. Unfortunately I am neither stoned nor on LSD so it didnt seem to appeal. I have settled on Moonheart by Charles de Lint. He is an author that I have been meaning to read for quite a while, and this is a book that I picked up in a second hand book store quite some time ago. Hopefully its good, and I'll have it finished in a week.

In other news - it is raining and it is glorious!
Perma link posted by Justin @ 8:59 pm

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?